The leading international trade fair for the meat industry IFFA – The No. 1 for the meat industry – opens its doors again from 4 to 9 May 2019. As the sector’s foremost innovation platform, IFFA will once again bring together all players from the industry, retail trade and butcher’s trade in Frankfurt am Main.…
SAS SYSTEM injectors
A family of injectors with SAS SYSTEM – greater opportunities for control of injection process. SAS SYSTEM Meat Injectors are intended to implement the most complex processes of injection covering a broad spectrum of raw materials, namely:
- muscles and elements of red meat with bone or boneless
- poultry carcasses and parts of white meat with bone or boneless
- fresh meat – white and red
- fish and fish fillets
What SAS SYSTEM gives us?
- high repeatability of technological operations
- low injection rates up to 10%, as well as high injection rates up to 120%
- small deviation of injection level from 0,5 to 2%
- high production rates in kg/h
- maximum speed of injection head up to 60 cycles per minute
- injection of the raw material of different thickness without extruding brine
- possibility of pre-programming of injection moment, i.e. determining the layer of raw material which will be injected
- drive of transporter synchronized with drive of injection head enables many combinations of injection patterns.
Modern filtration systems
Meat Injectors are equipped with multi-step filtration system:
- filter with replaceable cartridges with different graduation
- curtain filter, consisting of the three grids with different graduation
- rotary filter with a slot drum for a very fine cleaning of return brine
Easy adaptation to your needs
- an easy disassembly of injection head, with the possibility to use needles: ø 2 mm, 3mm, or 4mm allowing a quick change of needles to inject various raw materials.
- selection of filtration system depending on kind of brine and raw material
A much smaller load of moving parts of the drive system while injector is working, and thus extending their durability and reliability.
|MH-424 SAS||MH-516 SAS||MH-660 SAS|
Number of needles
Dimensions with brine filter:
H = Height
Weight with brine filter