SAS SYSTEM meat injectors
A family of injectors with SAS SYSTEM – greater opportunities for control of injection process. SAS SYSTEM Meat Injectors are intended to implement the most complex processes of injection covering a broad spectrum of raw materials, namely:
- muscles and elements of red meat with bone or boneless
- poultry carcasses and parts of white meat with bone or boneless
- fresh meat – white and red
- fish and fish fillets
What SAS SYSTEM gives us?
- high repeatability of technological operations
- low injection rates up to 10%, as well as high injection rates up to 120%
- small deviation of injection level from 0,5 to 2%
- high production rates in kg/h
- maximum speed of injection head up to 60 cycles per minute
- injection of the raw material of different thickness without extruding brine
- possibility of pre-programming of injection moment, i.e. determining the layer of raw material which will be injected
- drive of transporter synchronized with drive of injection head enables many combinations of injection patterns.
Modern filtration systems
Meat Injectors are equipped with multi-step filtration system:
- filter with replaceable cartridges with different graduation
- curtain filter, consisting of the three grids with different graduation
- rotary filter with a slot drum for a very fine cleaning of return brine
Easy adaptation to your needs
- an easy disassembly of injection head, with the possibility to use needles: ø 2 mm, 3mm, or 4mm allowing a quick change of needles to inject various raw materials.
- selection of filtration system depending on kind of brine and raw material
A much smaller load of moving parts of the drive system while injector is working, and thus extending their durability and reliability.
|MH-424 SAS||MH-516 SAS||MH-660 SAS|
Number of needles
Dimensions with brine filter:
H = Height
Weight with brine filter