The leading international trade fair for the meat industry IFFA – The No. 1 for the meat industry – opens its doors again from 4 to 9 May 2019. As the sector’s foremost innovation platform, IFFA will once again bring together all players from the industry, retail trade and butcher’s trade in Frankfurt am Main.…
The SCADA Monitoring system
Enables to monitor operation of cutters, vacuum tumblers, boilers and smokehouses.
With the programme it is possible to observe remotely on a screen and to save on a PC computer, all technological data of smoke house’s work, such as:
- air temperature inside the smoke house
- temperature in a batch
- air relative humidity inside chamber
- smoke temperature (optional)
- additional temperature (optional)
- name and number of a current program
- number of a batch
- number of operating personnel
- state of the controller’s outputs corresponding to switching on of actuators type valves, dampers, etc.
- diagnostic messages
Monitored data can be displayed in a form of an interactive window or a diagram of parameters in time-function.
All monitored data can be saved in a memory of a computer or in a memory of a smoke house’s controller. In the event of an emergency or a failure the data can be retrieved by the monitoring programme.
It’s also possible to print a diagram of parameters in time-function as a documentation of a technological process.