The SCADA Monitoring system
Enables to monitor operation of cutters, vacuum tumblers, boilers and smokehouses.
With the programme it is possible to observe remotely on a screen and to save on a PC computer, all technological data of smoke house’s work, such as:
- air temperature inside the smoke house
- temperature in a batch
- air relative humidity inside chamber
- smoke temperature (optional)
- additional temperature (optional)
- name and number of a current program
- number of a batch
- number of operating personnel
- state of the controller’s outputs corresponding to switching on of actuators type valves, dampers, etc.
- diagnostic messages
Monitored data can be displayed in a form of an interactive window or a diagram of parameters in time-function.
All monitored data can be saved in a memory of a computer or in a memory of a smoke house’s controller. In the event of an emergency or a failure the data can be retrieved by the monitoring programme.
It’s also possible to print a diagram of parameters in time-function as a documentation of a technological process.