Please visit us at AAMP Convention 2018 in Kansas City from July 19-21, 2018 .
Please visit us at OKLAHOMA/TEXAS MEAT PROCESSORS ASSOCIATION CONVENTION from June 8, 2018 – June 10, 2018
Vacuum Tumblers MAH
Vacuum tumblers MAH series for massaging in vacuum environment meat products, characterized by adjustable drum angle during both the loading and unloading as well as working time. Variable tilting angle allows the tumblers are ideal for use in modern process automation systems, loading / unloading and transportation for massaging muscles. The MAH vacuum tumblers come with a cooling jacket and without cooling jacket.
- Execution of stainless steel
- Microprocessor controller
- Smooth adjustment of all massaging parameters
- Adjustable angle of tumbler’s drum
- Possibility of automation of loading and unloading of muscles
- Suitable for use with automated transportation lines of meat: “brine injector-massaging tumbler” and “massaging tumbler-ready-made-products”
- Weighing system *
- Automatic closing and opening of lid
- Security system for vacuum pump
- Two technological revision holes
- Computerized system for monitoring of performance of the machine
- Innovative blade system allowing:
– Shortening of massaging time
– Improve a quality of muscle
– ideal massaging of most delicate parts of meat,
– Minimization of yield losses
Transport systems of muscles:
Using the MAH vacuum tumblers we can design modern transport solutions for muscle, tailored to the individual needs of meat processing plants. To minimize time losses and inter-operational losses, to eliminate weight errors, to minimize number of operation personnel in the departments of brine injection and meat massaging.
New spiral blade system
results significantly in increased movement of material along the circumference of the tumbler drum while moving it in a horizontal plane-(front-back). While at the same time it has a milder effect on a massaged meat, which favorably affects its appearance and final process yield, especially of raw materials susceptible to damage.
When massaging stream of meat flows through the spiral to the back of the drum, then the next phase of the turn makes its ascent to the top and recycling to the front by sinusoidal algorithm. This causes intense rubbing of individual elements of itself giving a better massaging effect in a shorter time.
Types of tumblers