Food and beverage processors and packaging professionals from small to large companies across the globe attend PROCESS EXPO in Chicago, USA. Attendees cover a range of food production and manufacturing responsibilities including CEO, owner, corporate management, sales and marketing, production, operations, sanitation, maintenance, research and development, quality assurance, engineering, chefs, contract manufacturers, and more. —->Registration<—- —->Find…
Buggy Washer MWF/ Box Pallet Washer MPD-1
BUGGY WASHER MWF
The machine consists of a washing and rinsing chamber, and loading and unloading device.
Water circulates in a closed filtered cycle. Option of adjusting the amount of rinsing water guarantees a satisfactory level of total water consumption.
- stainless steel washing pump
- water heating systems: electric, steam, electric-steam, gas and oil
- rotating washing arm
- automatic chemical dosing
- rotary filter (in MWF-2 as a standard)
- multistage protection system during process realization
- loading and unloading device
- closed water circulation with filtration system
- rinsing water consumption control
- steaming (optional)
- touch screen panel – full adjustment and control of washing process for each individual operation
- electronic detergent dosing system precisely controls process of adding washing agents during washing cycle
- compact construction with safety guards and photocells system ensures maximum safety for operating personnel during machine operation. By applying rotating arm with washing nozzles it’s possible to achieve capacity up to 60 buggies (MWF-1) and 90 buggies (MWF-2) per hour, at careful washing of all buggy surfaces, including the bottom and its wheels
BOX PALLET WASHER MPD-1
- Chamber type designed to wash 30 dolly containers per hour (of 47” x 39” x 31.5” max. dimensions).
- Nowicki has introduced an effective solution to clean all box pallet walls, including the bottoms. It is an innovative system of a rotating basket that swirls the washed element (box pallet), which is treated with cleaning agent on each side. This design allows thorough cleaning of the box pallet and the discharge of excess water before opening the chamber.
|Efficiency||buggies/h||up to 60||up to 60||up to 90||up to 30|
|B = Width||mm||1680||1630||2820||2350-G /2100-EP|