Please visit us at AAMP Convention 2018 in Kansas City from July 19-21, 2018 .
Please visit us at OKLAHOMA/TEXAS MEAT PROCESSORS ASSOCIATION CONVENTION from June 8, 2018 – June 10, 2018
Intensive Cooling House
Is used for intensive cooling of products directly after heat treatment.
- reducing weight loss of the final product
- reduction of cooling time of the final product
- extension of shelf life of the final product
- complete stainless steel construction
- cooldown to 4-6oC temperature
- cooling factors – water fog and cold air
- simultaneous or alternating dosage of cooling factors – depending on kind of product
- forced air circulation, ensuring equal distribution of temperature in the smoke house
- air moistening system preventing webbing on casing during the cooling process