Food and beverage processors and packaging professionals from small to large companies across the globe attend PROCESS EXPO in Chicago, USA. Attendees cover a range of food production and manufacturing responsibilities including CEO, owner, corporate management, sales and marketing, production, operations, sanitation, maintenance, research and development, quality assurance, engineering, chefs, contract manufacturers, and more. —->Registration<—- —->Find…
DESIGNED FOR SOFTENING MEAT MUSCLES IN ORDER TO INCREASE ABSORPTION OF BRINE AND TENDERNESS OF PRODUCT.
Designed for notching both sides of meat muscles in order to increase absorption of brine. Perfect in cutting hard tissues and muscle tendons which increase the absorption surface resulting in a tenderized meat products.
- stainless steel execution
- multi–roller system based on two tenderizing shafts
- easy shaft assembly and disassembly for maintenance and cleaning process
- upper shaft’s smooth adjustment of pressure allows for optimal working conditions for different meat elements
- option of using different shaft’s shapes, depending on type of operations
- auto adjustment of thickness of tenderized meat from a control panel
- two synchronized transport tables – loading and discharge
|Number ofcutting chafts||pcs.||2|
|Number of knives on a shaft||pcs.||69 (101 optional)|