Please visit us at AAMP Convention 2018 in Kansas City from July 19-21, 2018 .
Please visit us at OKLAHOMA/TEXAS MEAT PROCESSORS ASSOCIATION CONVENTION from June 8, 2018 – June 10, 2018
The SCADA Monitoring system
Enables to monitor operation of cutters, vacuum tumblers, injectors and smokehouses.
With the programme it is possible to observe remotely on a screen and to save on a PC computer, all technological data of tumbler’s work, such as:
- number of carried out phase
- number of operating personnel
- number of batch
- drum speed
- present time of steam injection (in tumblers with steam heating)
- present time of break of steam injection
- hours and minutes of present cycle
- load temperature
- batch weight
- weight of components of each bath
- present time of a carried out phase
- quantity of vacuum in a drum
- machine mode of operation
Monitored data can be displayed in a form of an interactive window or a diagram of parameters in time-function.
All monitored data can be saved in a memory of a computer. In the event of an emergency or a failure the data can be retrieved by the monitoring programme.
It’s also possible to print a diagram of parameters in time-function as a documentation of a technological process.