The leading US national trade fair for the meat industry AAMP– The No. 1 for the meat industry – 25TH to 27TH July 2019. As the sector’s foremost innovation platform, AAMP will once again bring together all players from the industry, retail trade and butcher’s trade in Mobile,Alabama. Thanks to its clear focus, the largest…
The SCADA Monitoring system
Enables to monitor operation of cutters, vacuum tumblers, injectors and smokehouses.
With the programme it is possible to observe remotely on a screen and to save on a PC computer, all technological data of tumbler’s work, such as:
- number of carried out phase
- number of operating personnel
- number of batch
- drum speed
- present time of steam injection (in tumblers with steam heating)
- present time of break of steam injection
- hours and minutes of present cycle
- load temperature
- batch weight
- weight of components of each bath
- present time of a carried out phase
- quantity of vacuum in a drum
- machine mode of operation
Monitored data can be displayed in a form of an interactive window or a diagram of parameters in time-function.
All monitored data can be saved in a memory of a computer. In the event of an emergency or a failure the data can be retrieved by the monitoring programme.
It’s also possible to print a diagram of parameters in time-function as a documentation of a technological process.