Food and beverage processors and packaging professionals from small to large companies across the globe attend PROCESS EXPO in Chicago, USA. Attendees cover a range of food production and manufacturing responsibilities including CEO, owner, corporate management, sales and marketing, production, operations, sanitation, maintenance, research and development, quality assurance, engineering, chefs, contract manufacturers, and more. —->Registration<—- —->Find…
Automatic Industrial Container Washers Type MPA-1200
Metalbud NOWICKI MPA-1200 high capacity automatic industrial container washers minimize consumption of media yet still maintain high wash quality.
MPA-1200 tunnel washer is designed to wash containers of maximum dimensions 27.5” x 23.5” x 15.5” (L x W x H) of efficiency, 1200 containers an hour. It provides effective washing and disinfection process with very low media consumption. Equipped with extremely efficient container blow-off system. The container washer is easily adaptable for use with an automatic warehouse of containers.
Construction advantages of MPA-1200
- work mode: pre-wash section, washing section, rinsing, steaming (optional) and air blow-off system
- plate link chain
- closed water circulation system with filtration system, self-cleaning rotating filter as an option
- output on plastic containers: 1200 per hour (15.5” × 23.5”)
- two water tanks with 450 liter capacity
- automatic chemical dosing pump with concentration display
- stainless steel nozzles with easy to disassemble washing manifolds, numbers of nozzles
- water heating systems: electric, steam, steam-electric, oil, gas, water or steam exchanger
- automatic water temperature control system
- gravitational, self-regulating pressure top rail
- air blow-off module with 8 ventilators (option)
- side guards open up
- guards protection against accidental opening
Touch screen control panel:
- easy to use color 5.7” touch panel
- switch the pump on and off with operation signaling
- turn the conveyor on and off together with smooth speed regulation and operation signaling
- washing temperature control system and temperature hysteresis with a clear display of set and current parameters
- automatic water level control and correction system
- system that allows saving water in the washer in the event of a temporary lack of container in the tunnel
- switch on the dispenser together with indication of detergent shortage
- safety switches
- container counter
- SCADA monitoring system (option)
- water consumption measurement (option)
The 3000 container / hour capacity MP-3000 washer is equipped with two, independently controlled washer lines under one housing. The structure of the device facilitates expansion of the line with different modules, which, depending on the expectations of the target recipient, provide better wash capacity and/or less water after the air blow-off process.
The MPA-1200 and MP-3000 industrial machinery feature a new, self-aligning container clamping system which adjusts to the container without operator interference.
|Dimensions with air blow-off module