EPS will be exhibiting at upcoming shows around the country this year. In January we will be at IPPE and invite you to stop by our booth. IPPE January 25-27 2022 (Atlanta, Georgia) Booth # C12765 At the IPPE show we will feature Nowicki defrost tumbler systems, CelsiusFOOD teflon belt…
EPS will be exhibiting at upcoming shows around the country this year. In November we will be at Process Expo and invite you to stop by our booth. Process Expo November 2-5 (Chicago, IL) Booth # 2067 At the Process Expo show we will feature Nowicki defrost tumbler systems,…
Micro-Cutters KR-15, KR-45, KR-90
Micro-Cutters KR-15, KR-45, KR-90 of Nowicki are solid machines designed for accurate cutting and emulsification of raw materials for the food, pharmaceutical and chemical industries. They are perfect for emulsifying sausages, pies, sauces, as well as cream-like products.
- Double non-contact cutting head prevents premature wear when working without raw material
- Simple and quick cutting tools operation without the need for adjustment.
- Cutting tools do not require sharpening
- Option of work in line with other machines
- Fully stainless steel construction
- Compact and mobile design
- Simple operation based on a touch panel with temperature measurement
|Types of cutters||