EPS will be exhibiting at upcoming shows around the country this year. In January we will be at IPPE and invite you to stop by our booth. IPPE January 25-27 2022 (Atlanta, Georgia) Booth # C12765 At the IPPE show we will feature Nowicki defrost tumbler systems, CelsiusFOOD teflon belt…
EPS will be exhibiting at upcoming shows around the country this year. In November we will be at Process Expo and invite you to stop by our booth. Process Expo November 2-5 (Chicago, IL) Booth # 2067 At the Process Expo show we will feature Nowicki defrost tumbler systems,…
The SCADA Monitoring System
Enables to monitor operation of cutters, vacuum tumblers, injectors and smokehouses.
With the programme it is possible to observe remotely on a screen and to save on a PC computer, all technological data of tumbler’s work, such as:
- number of carried out phase
- number of operating personnel
- number of batch
- drum speed
- present time of steam injection (in tumblers with steam heating)
- present time of break of steam injection
- hours and minutes of present cycle
- load temperature
- batch weight
- weight of components of each bath
- present time of a carried out phase
- quantity of vacuum in a drum
- machine mode of operation
Monitored data can be displayed in a form of an interactive window or a diagram of parameters in time-function.
All monitored data can be saved in a memory of a computer. In the event of an emergency or a failure the data can be retrieved by the monitoring programme.
It’s also possible to print a diagram of parameters in time-function as a documentation of a technological process.