Food and beverage processors and packaging professionals from small to large companies across the globe attend PROCESS EXPO in Chicago, USA. Attendees cover a range of food production and manufacturing responsibilities including CEO, owner, corporate management, sales and marketing, production, operations, sanitation, maintenance, research and development, quality assurance, engineering, chefs, contract manufacturers, and more. —->Registration<—- —->Find…
Tumblers Weighing and Control Systems
Tumblers Weighing System
Tumblers with weighing option of batch are equipped with load cell measurement system of weight.
On the control panel the current batch weight is displayed; it is also possible to reload next batches to the tumbler’s drum. Weight is then set to zero, and further components are added together as well as stored in the controller’s memory.
“Touch screen” Operator panel
- program up to 99 technological programs
- adjustment of processes parameters such as: temperature inside the drum, vacuum level, rotation of drum, massaging time, intervals time
- choosing a technological program by selecting appropriate name of program from the list; after selecting the program, all set parameters are displayed
- access protection function to change technological programs by a password, which can be changed by an authorized user
- for tumblers with weighing option, a user can control batch weight
- option of monitoring work parameters from computer
- option of selecting operation mode: automatic or manual
- auto-start function – allowing the machine to run at specified time